2019 Chevy Colorado Trim Options
The Chevy Colorado is a great compact truck option for you. Check out what features and options are offered on each of the trim levels below. This can help you determine which 2019 Chevy Colorado trim option is right for you.
- Base– The first trim is the Chevy Colorado Base. This option will be your most basic and most affordable option, but it still offers you a lot of great features standard. This trim gives you standard features like the Chevy MyLink infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, two USB ports, Android Auto, and a 7-inch touchscreen. You also get Bluetooth, a rearview camera, a CornerStep rear bumper, and the Teen Driver safety system standard. This trim level is only offered with the base 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine.
- WT– Your next trim option is the Colorado WT. This option comes standard with the base engine, but you have the option to upgrade to the 3.6-liter V6 engine. The WT trim also adds dual rear seats with under-seat storage.
- LT– The LT trim gives you the base engine standard, but it also gives you the six-speed automatic transmission standard. On this trim, you have the option of the V6 engine as well as the turbodiesel engine. You also get upgrades like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, an upgraded 8-inch touchscreen, and OnStar.
- Z71– The Z71 is more of an adventure focused trim with features like a locking rear differential, recovery hooks, hill descent control, and a heavy-duty suspension. You also get the EZ lift and lower tailgate and rear parking sensors standard.
- ZR2 – This final trim option is the only trim that gives you the 3.6-liter V6 engine standard. However, this trim also offers the option of the turbodiesel engine. This trim is another trim focused on adventure. It offers you driver-selectable full-locking front and rear differentials, a transfer case shield, a trailering package, off-road rocker protection, and an off-road appearance package.
Which trim option is right for you? The trim you choose depends on which features are most important to you. If you want a truck for off-roading, you may want to go with the Chevy Colorado ZR2, but if you want a more affordable option, you can go with the Base trim or the WT trim.
If you are looking to upgrade your truck to a compact truck like the Chevy Colorado, there are several trim options you can choose from. Above, we discussed your trim options for the 2019 Chevy Colorado. If you have any questions about which trim option is right for you, you can reach out to us at Apple Chevy. Apple Chevy is a Chevy dealer near you, and we have some great Chevy Colorado trims for sale like the Chevy Colorado ZR2.